LEXINGTON OAKS COMMUNITY CENTER
SWIMMING POOL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1. Pool hours are from Sunrise to Sunset.
2. A PHOTO I.D. KEY CARD is required to enter the pool area.
3. A responsible adult or legal guardian (18 years or older) must accompany children under the age of 16 years at all times.
4. A 16–17-year-old may not bring a guest unless the guest is 18 years or older.
5. Shower before entering the pool.
6. No running on the pool deck.
7. No GLASS containers are allowed in the pool area.
8. No ALCOHOLIC beverages are allowed in the pool area.
9. No FOOD or DRINK is allowed within ten (10) feet of the pool.
10. No PETS are allowed in the pool area, working service animals excepted.
11. Swimming is at YOUR OWN RISK.
12. Maximum pool bathing load is 193 and must be obeyed under the requirements as defined by Pasco County and the State of Florida.
13. No DIVING is allowed.
14. No SMOKING is allowed in any District recreational building or in the pool areas.
15. No rough-housing or CHICKEN FIGHTING is allowed in the pool area. No skateboards, roller skates, in-line skates or bicycles shall be permitted on the pool deck.
16. Inappropriate behavior of any type while on District property (use of profanity or foul language, indecent exposure, etc.) shall not be permitted at any time.
17. Infants and children who are not POTTY TRAINED are required to wear proper swimwear (plastic panties, swimmies, etc.).
18. Residents are limited to FIVE pool guests (per household) and must accompany them at all times.
19. RADIOS, and other AUDIO DEVICES, brought into the pool area shall be played at reasonable volumes.
20. Pool FURNITURE shall not be removed from the pool deck area or placed in or near the swimming pool. Pool furniture is to be no closer than four (4) feet of the pool.
21. Whenever available, STAFF will be on the pool deck to ensure policies and procedures are enforced and have the authority to ask persons to leave the pool area if found non-compliant with these policies and procedures. They have the authority to ask persons to leave the pool area.
22. Any person(s) not using a PHOTO I.D. KEY CARD to enter the pool area shall provide proof of residency, or proof that fees were paid to use the pool area, if requested. Any person(s) unable or unwilling to provide the requested materials or information will be asked to leave the pool area.
23. Any persons asked to leave the pool area for any reason shall do so immediately or the Sheriff’s Department will be contacted.
24. Use of the District recreational facilities may be suspended for REPEAT OFFENDERS.
25. IN CASES OF EMERGENCY, CALL 911.