The Master Homeowner's Association Board employs RealManage
, a professional property management firm, to effectively leverage their expertise in handling the day-to-day operations and communicating with residents. In addition, RealManage is responsible for executing on all Board decisions and ensuring that all homeowners comply with the governing documents and adhere to Florida statutes.
RealManage does not set any policies or rules pertaining to the community, nor do they determine the penalties for non-compliance. Rather, RealManage's responsibility is to enforce the community policies and regulations made by the HOA Board of Directors.
RealManage partners with the HOA Board of Directors to optimize property values and ensure harmonious living environments for you and your neighbors. Working together, they attempt to create a beautiful and thriving community you’ll be proud to call home
RealManage’s association management services include:
- Vendor Management
- Attend board and annual meetings
- Monthly management and financial reports
- Budget preparation
- Governing document rules enforcement with regular inspections
- Customer Support Center with after-hours emergency services
- Tax management
- Insurance management
- Financial management
- Delinquent assessment collections
- Architectural control management
- Access to vital community information 24/7
- Mobile apps
- And much, much more!