Fitness Center Rules & Regulations
FITNESS CENTER ACCESS
- Fitness Center access is strictly available to the following :â€‹
- Residents with a CDD issued photo identification card and a signed liability waiver form.
- Resident guests who have completed a signed liability waiver form.
- Children, age 16 or 17, who have liability waiver forms signed by their parent.
- Non Residents who have paid the required fee (see Fee Schedule) and have completed a signed liability waiver form.
- Children under 16 are not allowed in the Fitness Center at any time.
- Adult and child liability waiver forms are available online and at the Community Center office.
- Photo identification access cards will be activated during regular business hours
- All photo identification access cards must be renewed each calendar year.
FITNESS CENTER USAGE
- Use of the Fitness Center is at Your Own Risk.
- Machines shall be wiped down after each use with the provided wipes.
- After use, equipment shall be returned to its proper place.
- There is a thirty (30) minute time limit when others are waiting to use any equipment.
- Television audio can be accessed individually at each piece of cardio equipment for three of the six televisions through resident supplied headphones.
- Lights and fans should be turned off when exiting the Fitness Center
- Doors should always be locked behind you when entering and leaving the Fitness Center.
A violation of these rules may result in suspension of rights of enjoyment of the Fitness Center.